Saturday, October 30, 2010

toy story 3

JJ and I had a wonderful Saturday.  Currently, we are relaxing on the couch playing "Words with Friends," (with one another) even though we're sitting next to each other. :) 

This afternoon, JJ and I went for a really great run and then I continued while he biked.  We enjoyed going through new neighborhoods and enjoying the 80 degree weather.  I love JJ.  I love when he encourages me in something I enjoy, such as running. :)

We then went to an afternoon matinee at the dollar theater.  Toy Story 3!  This was our second time seeing it, but it was just as good or even better than the first. 






We then had a couple friends over for pancakes and bacon.  :)  It was so good--breakfast for dinner.

What a perfect Saturday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment