Monday, October 11, 2010

minnesota friends!




 While I was in Minnesota this weekend, I took some quick pictures of the stunning fall colors in Minneapolis/St. Paul. This is one thing  JJ and I miss most about living up north.  It was so gorgeous out that we drove around with the windows down!


This is the beautiful bride, Kristy Thompson! :)  What an awesome day, Kristy!  Thanks for letting me be a part of this.  Love to you and Steve!


My dear friend, Sam and I were able to spend some time together, too!  To celebrate our time together, we decided to head to one of our favorite eateries, "Good Earth."  One of my favorite things about this restaurant is how good I feel after filling my tummy with their fresh, clean, delicious food.  As seen on their website, "Good Earth"  serves unprocessed, organic where indicated, seasonal, "green" dishes.  http://www.goodearthmn.com/  Sam and I shared the cinnamon french toast and tomato, basil omelet.  How did we like it?  LOVED IT. :)



It was a wonderful weekend, but I'm glad to be back with my very best friend, JJ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment