Friday, October 29, 2010

warm chili and cozy socks

Despite the 90 degree heat yesterday, I still made a nice pot of warm turkey burger chili.  It was very tasty.  I added some green pepper and onion to my meat, added together tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, corn and kidney beans and when the meat was done tossed everything together with a McCormick Chili packet.  It's just that easy!  (My picture seems to be rotated funny-but you get the picture.)

After dinner, JJ and I ran a ton of errands, including buying me some new socks.  Once I started running 5+ miles in training for this half-marathon, the inside of the ball of my feet started to get really sore.  So, thanks to Kyla--thank you, Kyla!--I picked up some new socks at Sports Authority.


They're called Experia socks and they have added cushion to your heel and ball of your foot.  I used them this morning and they seemed to work well!  Plus, they have a ton of fun colors!

Now, it's work-work-work.  Have a sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment