Saturday, October 16, 2010

saturday fun :)

This morning, I woke up early and went for a 5 mile run with my running friend, Amanda.  I headed home, threw in some laundry, and went to grab a cup of coffee to have with my greek yogurt, granola and peach.


JJ and I have never owned a coffee maker.  I'm not really sure why...we got one for our wedding, but when we moved to Florida, we returned a majority of our gifts and had one big gift card to Target.  We actually bought all our food with our Target gift card for the first 6 months of our marriage--seriously!  Because we moved into a furnished place, we didn't need much.  Since then, we've gotten almost all of our things off of Craigslist!  (And thanks to JJ's mom--our rug from Costco!) 

To give you a glimpse into our home, here are some pics!  Last weekend, JJ put up a "white board," which was actually the top of his desk.  We can use dry-erase markers and it works perfectly! 









I'm headed to see the movie, "Life as We Know It." I'll let you know if it's a good one--or one to skip! :)

Have a wonderful Saturday!  Enjoy the weather--it's beautiful in FL! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of your and JJs new place Soo! Can't wait to go and buy those organic oranges you let me try! They were AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete