Friday, December 10, 2010

to the mall we went...

Yesterday, JJ, Carrie, Megan and I headed to the mall to do some Christmas shopping.  It was perfect timing because JJ was able to meet up with his parents who are visiting, while the girls and I hit up stores such as:  Crate and Barrel, Anthropologie, Gap, Urban Outfitters, J.Crew, and the such.  Surprisingly, the mall closed at 9 p.m.  I literally was crawling underneath a shop's gate to get out of the store!

We even ran into this little guy...

I still have a couple people left...but slowly by slowly the presents are piling up under our little Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

On a side note, when we got home from the mall, JJ wasn't feeling well.  Unfortunately, as I type this the next afternoon, he is in bed--sick. :(  Now, it's up to me to get him back on his feet and to keep myself well!   :)

This morning, I helped out in Carrie's classroom for their "Christmas Around the World" project.  What a fun, sugar-filled morning!  Then, I went for a quick run and ate a delicious tuna fish sandwich, apples and cheese.

Off to work I go! Have a wonderful morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment