Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas eve!

Happy Christmas, everyone!  I hope the last couple days have been filled with lots of joy and celebrated with those you love. :)

Christmas Eve was a different than usual.  This year, JJ and I celebrated just the two of us.  After a long day at church, we came home for some evening appetizers.  The day before, I picked up some delicious salami, pepperoni, monterey jack cheese, baby swiss cheese, red, yellow and orange peppers, green onions and pineapple. We also added some spinach & artichoke dip and ranch dressing.  We sipped on some red wine bought from Whole Foods a couple days before.  Everything was Mmm...Mmm...Mmm.  A perfect light meal before going back to the 11 p.m. Christmas Eve service at our church.



My Christmas Eve "Sunny Spot" was spending it with my husband.  :)  We started a couple of traditions that we'd like to continue for years to come and celebrated the birth of Jesus at a really magical Christmas Eve service.  I'm so thankful for such a peacful silent night.  I hope your Christmas was wonderful.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment