Wednesday, December 15, 2010

snickerdoodles a la "How Sweet It Is"

Last night, I went to a fabulously fun cookie exchange and secret santa party.  I actually have never been to a cookie exchange, so it was shocking to see how many cookies there were to consume. :)  There were peanut butter blossoms, chocolate chip, peanut butter balls, pumpkin, peppermint, and my snickerdoodles.  I had found the recipe earlier that day from "How Sweet It Is," a fantastically well done blog I stumbled upon earlier this fall.  http://www.howsweeteats.com/2010/12/11/fat-fluffy-snickerdoodles/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+howsweeteats%2FsmSp+(How+Sweet+It+Is)

Now on to the cookies.  Here are the ingredients:





1. cream butter and sugar
2. add egg and vanila
3. stir in flour, baking powder, salt and 1.5 t. of cinnamon.
4 stick them in the fridge for 30 minutes
5. dip in cinnamon and sugar mixture
6. bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes
7. taste test!


I came home with three baggies full of cookies last night. :)  That's a lot of sugary deliciousness.  Sounds like a movie night with a side of cookies.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment