Monday, December 13, 2010

o Christmas tree






This is our first Christmas tree.  I love the red bows I tied to its branches and I love the sparkling white lights that act as our living room night light. :)  I also love that it is artificial and will be up year after year and was half off at Hobby Lobby! :)

This weekend was low key and relaxing.  We enjoyed spending time with JJ's family and enjoyed spending time together.  It seems like everything picks up around the holiday season, so any down time is much appreciated. 

Last night, I made some delicious chicken noodle soup.  JJ still isn't feeling top notch, so I thought this might help.  It was super easy!  I will post the recipe later...along with a few pics. :)

I hope you're having a wonderful day!  12 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment