Wednesday, December 22, 2010

inspiration

This year will be our first Christmas with just JJ and I, our second Christmas as a married pair, and our third Christmas as a couple.  I am constantly brainstorming about what should be our tradition as our own family.  Something that we can carry on throughout the years that will be special for our family. :)  Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Because we'll be quite busy on Friday with my job at church, I plan on doing some yummy appetizers for the two of us.  First up, Giada's Pea Pesto Crostini.  That's it. I'm not sure what else to do, so yesterday, JJ and I headed over to Barnes and Noble to check out some magazines and cookbooks for some inspiration. :)


I'll have to let you know the whole menu when I get it all figured out. :)  Tonight, it's off to Whole Foods to get some ingredients for a Christmas to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment