Friday, December 3, 2010

a delicious pizza

JJ and I were busy bees last night so we had to have a quick dinner.  I opted to make a chicken, pesto, veggie pizza.  The dough was pre-made (Thanks, Publix Grocery) and I added lots of chopped veggies which included:  tomatoes, basil, garlic, green/yellow peppers, & red onion.  Because JJ can't have a ton of cheese, we sprinkled only a bit on top.  Also, I cooked the chicken before I added it to the top. 


Tonight I'm trying to decide what would be a good last meal before my big race tomorrow.  I found this helpful website which let me know what kinds of foods I should avoid or which ones I should consume before running...http://running.about.com/od/distancerunningtips/tp/daybeforemarathon.htm I haven't ran in two days to give my body a good rest before tomorrow.  I'm super excited to see how well my training paid off!  Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment