Wednesday, November 10, 2010

track shack shoes

I am so excited to share with you my new shoes I bought yesterday at the Track Shack!  When we moved down to Florida, we stumbled upon this running store called the Track Shack.  The employees are super kind, obvious athletes, and very knowledgeable about which shoe is best for you.  They watch you walk, ask questions and fit you with a shoe that feels like running bliss.


Here's what I ended up with....
You can see my old shoe on the left, the orange New Balance...and my new shoe on the right, the blue Brooks.  Brooks is known for making excellent walking and running shoes.

When I brought in my old shoes to show them what I've been using, he definitely said it was time for new kicks.  My shoe was balding on the front part, which shoes obvious wear and that much use has been invested.  Because of this, he knows that the cushion and support of the shoe is breaking down, therefore causing my joints to ache.

I'm very excited to try these out tonight!  It's super light and feels like I'm walking on air.  :)  Hopefully I'll be that happy when I'm running!

No comments:

Post a Comment