Thursday, November 25, 2010

day two of thanksgiving vacation

Happy Thanksgiving!  What a gorgeous sunny day it was here in Montana.  The skies were blue, the sun was shining and it hit double digits temperature wise. 

This morning, I helped JJ's mom mix up some dough to make homemade rolls.  Pam found the recipe from an old church cookbook.  Those are usually the best.  Good old fashioned meals that come with essential ingredients and real butter. :)

After preparing some Thanksgiving treats, I went for a cold  yet wonderful run.  10 miles! :)  This is the last weekend of training before the half marathon I'm doing.  It started out as a bitter cold run with loads of sunshine.  But after I got into a groove, it was amazing.  Being in this winter wonderland makes me miss the northern winters!  (At least for awhile...:)

Sorry to say I didn't capture many photos today...I was too busy living in the moment. :) 

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment