Friday, January 7, 2011

target & mac and cheese

 What a great day off!  It started around 9:00 a.m. with a piece of peanut butter and honey toast and a 4 mile run.  The sun was shining and the air crisp and cool.  The only unfortunate part of the run was grabbing the wrong key and getting locked out!  Good thing JJ wasn't too far away and I was able to get his keys.

This afternoon, I received a surprise call from my co-worker and friend, Jessica.  She needed a friend to hang out with while her car was in the shop and I was lucky enough to be that friend.  :)  First on our agenda, a Target run.  She needed to pick up some things for work, so we headed on an adventure in search of the downtown Orlando Target.  As you can see, this Target was truly "Super."  They even have an escalator for your cart!


Four rugs, a few buckets, and one coffee and one Cinnamon Dolce latte later, we headed back to my house and made some Annie's Mac and Cheese.

Annie's produces all sorts of yummy, organic snacks and meals.  You can find this at your local Target or Whole Foods.  (At least this is where I've seen it.:)  http://www.annies.com/  One of my favorite Annie's products are the Cheddar Bunnies.  Like goldfish snacks, but better!  The only down side is... you can't just have one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment