Friday, January 28, 2011

Get excited!

Oh my dear friends...I feel I owe you a big apology.  I have not been the best blogger within the last month, because I've actually been working on a fun surprise. :) 

One of my favorite things about blogs are reading other blogs.  I feel like it's the best way to gain advice, insight and inspiration to make my own blog...better!  My desire is for you to feel encouraged and interested in what I have to say. :)  So, this is what I've decided...I needed a new direction.  So, that's what I did.  After a few little tweeks...I'd like to introduce you to (drumroll please)....
http://littlemissfitnessblog.wordpress.com/!!!  Yes, the name is changed, the look is changed, the material is fresh, but the blogger is still me. :) 

I've so enjoyed creating Little Miss Fitness and I hope you will enjoy it, too.  So, get excited and check it out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment