Sunday, January 23, 2011

a griddle and an xbox


Friday was a fun night for the Peterson's.  We headed to our local Best Buy and Target and bought some late Christmas presents:  a griddle and an xbox. :)  What a combination.

When we got married, I knew one thing I needed to learn to make and make well was Bisquick pancakes.  They are JJ's favorites and though the recipe may seem easy to follow, there are a couple things that I've learned from his mom that make these pancakes extra delicious.  :)  One being using water instead of milk so the consistency of the batter is super thin.  They are a favorite breakfast meal when they're flat and perfectly golden.

A griddle has been on my wish list for awhile and I'm so glad to finally have it as a kitchen gadget.  Pancakes, bacon, sausage, grilled cheese, eggs...the options are limitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment