Tuesday, January 4, 2011

good run, good friend, good salad

I love going on a run after not working out for awhile.  I have to admit I fell off my regular routine when we went home for Christmas, but being back in this 70 degree weather just makes me itch to run!

To cure this, my good friend Carrie and I went on a 4 mile run.  It was the perfect temperature, cold if you're standing, warm if you're running.  We had such a good time catching up after not seeing one another for a couple weeks over Christmas.  When I moved to Florida, I didn't think I would find someone like my friends from home.  But, lo and behold, I found Carrie.  She's the best.  Both JJ and I have so much fun with her! :)

After a good run, we had some good eats.  On sale at Publix this week is "Al Fresco Chicken Sausage."  (Buy one, get one) I have never had it before so I thought I'd try it. :)  The best thing is that it's fully cooked.  All you have to do is heat it through on the grill, in a pan, on broil or in the microwave.  It was a good buy!  I chopped up a bunch of vegetables and added some dressing I had bought a couple weeks ago that was also buy one, get one.  It was a delightful dinner.



I feel like there are so many ways to have a salad.  They never should get boring.  :)

What is your favorite salad?

No comments:

Post a Comment