Thursday, January 13, 2011

an easy dinner

Last night was burger night at our house, and boy was it good!  At Publix this week they have these huge boxes of Jennie-O turkey burgers on sale (buy one, get one) so you better believe it--we are stocked for the winter. :)  All I did was put them in a baking pan with a dash of garlic, onion and basil powder and broiled them for a few minutes on each side.  (**I took the pan out and flipped them  to ensure thorough cooking on each side)  With a side of steamed brocolli, it was a delightfully satisfying meal. 


On a side note, JJ and I are excited to be Aunt's and Uncle's again to our new niece Mary!  She was born this past Saturday to my brother and his wife.  We love her so much already.  She's even wearing a hat courtesy of an Orlando shop, Lulu Belle! :)  It's a beautiful baby boutique!  http://www.shoplulukids.com/home.php
I'm thankful that God's first and only choice to be this little baby's mom and dad are my brother and sister-in-law.  She's in good hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment