Monday, September 27, 2010

i love the today show!


One of my favorite things about the morning is being able to turn on my favorite morning show, the "Today Show."  My love for the news started when I was in middle school and dreamed of being a news anchor.  Not only does the "Today Show" update me on many important world events, but also gives me a good overview on what's new in fashion, food and health. 

Today, I was looking through their website and found an article on "Nutrition by the decade."  Basically the article overviews certain foods you should be eating according to your age.  Here's the link:  http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35934966/ns/today-today_health/  This article gave great tips of healthy food swaps and foods that are delicious, not just nutritious!

P.S.  Last fall, JJ and I took a trip to NYC to celebrate a late honeymoon.  We loved every minute of it!  Here we are visiting the "Today Show." 

No comments:

Post a Comment