Wednesday, September 22, 2010

bbq chicken pizza

What was for dinner at my house last night?  BBQ Chicken Pizza!  This was my first attempt making this delicious dinner and it was a hit.  My lovely co-worker, Julia actually gave me the idea and receipe.  Thanks, Julia! :)

So, here I am with the pizza before the oven.  Here are the ingredients and what I did.

-Pre-made pizza dough
-Dash of Olive Oil and Garlic Salt
-1/2 Red Onion (sliced)
-1 C. sliced Mushrooms
-2 Chicken Breasts (cooked)
-BBQ Sauce (enough to cover the dough)
-Cheese

Roll out your dough, spread a dash of olive oil and garlic salt over the dough, add your bbq sauce, red onion and mushrooms.  Add your cooked chicken and sprinkle with cheese!  Because JJ is sensitive to dairy, we only did half of the pizza in cheese. :)  Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.

As you can see, mine was a little darker than golden brown--but still yummy!

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment